Online Casino Bling is going to set the record straight regarding online slot machines. One thing that makes online slots a little different than traditional slots are the interactive bonus rounds. Before playing slot machines online with real money it is wise to learn how these bonus rounds work first. By understanding the bonus slots found at online casino websites, you are more likely to win the bigger jackpots and so you can cash out with fatter payouts. One great site to play slots for fun or real is onlinecasinosuite.com. Online Casino Suite provides original slot machine games along with direct casino software downloads from a variety of online casinos. Another great place to learn about slots is by reading through the websites listed at the Google.com slots directory.
Slots have changed dramatically over the years and the rise of online slots has brought new life to a dying breed. If you need to kill time, playing a free or pay slot is a good option, even available on your mobile device. There are many variations of slot machines these days but the most popular are five-reel, multi-line slots with a bonus. The multi-slots have replaced the old three-reel , one-payline machines in terms of popularity. However, both are still readily available, both online and in a land-based casino.
On multiple line slots, you play the entire position of each reel instead of fixed lines. For instance, if you play a one-reel game with 243 ways to play, you have three symbols or numbers in the first reel that pay anywhere in the three positions, while all other reels pay out on the center only. Unused areas are darkened or dimly lit so you can keep easily keep track of your game. If you play five reels, symbols can appear anywhere and pay out if a symbol is present in each reel. On some variations of slots, symbols must appear left to right but can also be scattered other occasions.
Hitting the double up bonus is the mark of a true baller. On some slots, you get the option after a win and it doesn’t have a house edge. Generally speaking, up to five double up bonuses can be played in a row. Two types of these bonuses are by color or by suit. Choosing red or black doubles your win. If you get five in a row, your initial stake is multiplied by 64 times. Going the suit route quadruples your win. If you get five suits in a row, your initial stake is multiplied by 1024. A separate style of double up has a second set of reels with multipliers listed on each reel. It enables you to pick a multiplier of 2, 3, 5, 10 or 100. If you choose a multiplier that lands on the center line, you (you guessed it) double up.
Now that you know the basics rules, here are some tips from the pros:
- First and foremost, don’t forget about your bankroll. Although they have higher payouts, dollar machines aren’t a good idea if you only have $8.
- Though a casino may advertise a 98% payout, it usually only applies to select machines. It’s up to you to spot them. Some have a tiny label.
- You have as equal of chance of winning as the next person. The machine does not keep track of the money played. But, not all machines are created equal and some are created with a higher payout percentage (see #2).
- The odds don’t change based on your amount wagered. However, if you play less than the maximum, you won’t get the full amount if you hit jackpot (AKA—always play the maximum). If you can’t afford the max, relax homie. Just find a lower-priced machine.
- Despite what you may hear, there are no hot or cold machines. Each spin has the same chance of winning no matter when you play.
- Wins are not based upon the symbols present on the machine before spinning. It has no bearing on the result. It is simply just the last spin played.
- Symbols with lower payouts have a higher chance of appearing because of the way they are set above and below the symbols with higher payouts.
- The highest payout machines are located in high-traffic areas. However this only applies in casinos as restaurant, supermarket, bar and airport slots are known for less payouts.
- Don’t get caught up in the thrill of a winning streak by playing back all the credits earned. The longer you play on a machine, the more the house edge increases.
- Most casinos can hold your slot machine for a brief period of time if you need to get up. You just have to ask a slot supervisor to reserve it.
- Remember to hit the cash-out button before leaving a machine. Regretfully, millions are lost by this each year.
- Progressive slot machines have an accumulating jackpot that pays out when the player hits a predetermined value on the machine. The winning odds for these types of slots are smaller because they are linked with other machines and sometimes other casinos.