Do you like gambling but don’t have the time for it? Do you spend all your time on-the-go out on the streets? Sure, gambling online sounds good but what if you can’t spend that much time back at your crib? Do you have a lot of downtime when you’re out?
If you answered yes to any of these, you should look into mobile casinos. It’s the wave of the future for online casinos and they will be clamoring for your business with each new technological venture. The numbers suggest that the mobile gambling industry will reach $20 billion in 2010. That’s a whole lot of dough.
All of your favorite casino games like blackjack, craps, roulette, slots, etc., can be played on your mobile devices such as a wireless tablet PC, PDA or mobile phone. The graphics aren’t as good of quality as a true online casino but unique features are available for some games on the iPhone or iPod Touch such as flicking the screen or shaking it to get the wheels spinning on a slot machine. Mobile casinos are all about simplicity and breaking boundaries by being inventive.
Before you play, you have to download the mobile casino software to your device so make sure you have enough storage. If you don’t have enough, going through the download process is a waste of your time. If you know you don’t have enough memory, get a memory chip or Micro SD (miniature picture) card. Then, you can play casino games as you please. Usually, you can find free mobile casino service but data and roaming fees by your network provider apply. Keep in mind that if you update your mobile device, you may have to update or re-download the mobile casino.
The same rules apply to playing a mobile casino as an online casino. Make sure it is legal in your jurisdiction. If you’re just starting out, it’s best to start with free money for practice and to test it out on your device before putting any money into it. In some cases, you can link your land-based or online casino account to your mobile one, which is beneficial to the true gambler. Mobile sign-up bonuses are available just like online casino bonuses.
So, if you’re ready to get started, here are the steps to take your playing experience mobile:
- Make sure your cell phone model supports the mobile casino. If you can’t find out from the casino operator, check your device owner’s manual or call the manufacturer.
- If your network provider has a game download service, use it because it is most likely the cheapest option. You may be charged a fee per download or per month.
- If that isn’t an option, download casino games from trusted websites. You may get charged a fee per game download or a monthly fee for multiple downloads.
- Although the process may vary with each site, you will still be required to enter your phone number before beginning the service.
- Download and look for the game in your device’s game or media menu.
- Enjoy, but remember to give your fingers a rest every now and then so they still look good when you rock the bling.