When deciding between playing a casino online or downloading the software from the site onto your computer, it’s important to consider everything so you can stay fly. So, on one side we have “online,” and on the other side, we have “download.” Let’s battle!
Download vs. Online
Download: “I require Flash or Java-based software, but don’t despair. It’s better than playing slow online, only to whine.”
Online: “I may load slow at times, but I’m fat full of rhymes. With this cornflake, you’ll go through the frustration of a slow installation. With him, you have to watch out for malware. He doesn’t even compare. If he isn’t listed as trusted, your computer is going to get busted.”
D: “You can trust me. My graphics, my sound and my entertainment’s so hot. After a 5-minute installation, you’ll think you’re playing in a future generation. Plus, I get automatic updates on new games. Go ahead and give me a click. Don’t be ashamed.”
O: “You may have all that, but it takes up disk space. Users have memory that they don’t want to waste. I’m good if you use more than one computer, not like this pompous refuter.”
D: “Whatever homie. If you want less detail, go with this microwave meal. But if you want a steak dinner, I’m your winner.”
Wow, this is a close one! In all seriousness though, choosing between a download or playing online is based on personal preference. But, now you have the facts to make your decision. Most sites offer both options these days.
Now, you may be anxious to get gambling, but here are a few quick steps summarizing what you need to do before joining an online casino:
- Verify that you are of legal age to gamble and live in a jurisdiction that allows it.
- Choose a site with a trustworthy and reputable operator.
- Read the terms and conditions of the online casino carefully.
- Open an account and decide whether to download the software or play online.
- If you’re downloading, make sure you have about 5-10MB of free space on your hard drive and a minimum of 512MB memory.
- Before accepting a bonus, look if there are any strings attached such as if it requires you to spend a certain amount or play on only certain games.
- Make your initial deposit into your real money account.
- Enjoy yourself and keep it pimpin’. Bear in mind that when you cash out, you may be required to show proof of identity by sending a copy of your ID or credit card.